Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas, bank holidays and payment. Woohoo!

I have received my first payment today! Yey!

It's a nice sum, so I don't have to worry about money shortage for now, I might even save some, if I'm smart enough. Landlord comes on 28th, to collect the rent.

Also bank holidays from tomorrow, 3 days to be exact. I have prepared for it by going to the ASDA superstore again, to buy ingredients now (Screw the ready meals, that stuff gave me a headache yesterday. >:c ).

My meal for that 3 day will be some cereals for breakfast, probably some sandwich, I still have veggies. :D

Lunch will be roasted chicken giblets, with peas and french fries. :V

Good thing I have some Heinz Jerk BBQ, oh mai gaaaaawd! *flails arms*

That's about it, I won't do much on Christmas, because I can't spare any cash for entertainment and trips and whatever, so I'll be at home on these 3 days.

Have a Merry Christmas readers and stay tuned for the next post! <3

Cheers,

~Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment